SOSA / CMOSS OpenVPX Development EnvironmentEletter Product
Streamline your development efforts for faster time to deployment in mission critical systems. This OpenVPX chassis for 3U modules is a complete test environment intended to support OpenVPX application development efforts for systems supporting the hardware and software convergence directives of the Department of Defense. CMOSS refers to the C4ISR/EW Modular Open Suite of Standards initiative. The platform enables system development, integration and testing of OpenVPX modules in alignment with the SOSA Standard.
At the heart of the system is Elma’s 12 slot (12 payload and 2 power supply slots) CMOSS backplane. The backplane features high speed RF and optical I/O connectivity and it includes slot profiles supporting SOSA aligned modules as developed in conjunction with CERDEC (the Army Communications, Electronics, Research, Development and Engineering Center), the ONR (Office of Naval Research) and AFRL (the Air Force Research Lab).
The platform may include an optional a set of OpenVPX computer, networking and network timing modules plus VITA 62 pluggable power supplies to streamline your development efforts and shorten your time to deployment. Consult with Elma regarding new and emerging VPX modules for your system.
- OpenVPX 12-Slot CMOSS / SOSA backplane
- 3U VPX high performance SBC featuring an Intel® Xeon® Processor
- 4590a GigE, 10GigE and 40GigE Ethernet switch with copper and fiber ports
- Network timing card with radial support for IEEE 1588 precision timing
- Dual high wattage 3U VPX power supply modules
- Open access development chassis in air and conduction cooled configuration
Systems may be supplied with or without the full board set.