Maximize Memory Throughput with? 1st & Only Ceramic Hermetic DDR2 SDRAM Memory for Space!Eletter Product
DDC’s DDR2 Memory (97D2H) is the latest addition to our wide range of high density space grade ceramic hermetic memories, including flash (NAND/NOR), SDRAM, SRAM and EEPROM solutions. The 97D2H provides high speed (400 MHz) memory throughput maximizing application efficiency, and up to 8Gbit of SDRAM with a wide range of data bus options in a compact CCGA package, delivering a high performance and flexible memory solution for ease of design and long dependable use. The hermetic ceramic packaging provides excellent radiation tolerance for TID (>100kRAD orbit/mission dependent) and Single Event Effects (no latchup), while the universal package accommodates multiple density and data width options to enable simplified board design, system integration and various error correction implementations.
- Greater Performance
- Provides higher speed SDRAM (400 MHz) to increase memory throughput and maximize application efficiency
- High Reliability
- Hermetically sealed ceramic CCGA package enables long dependable use and ease of design
- Excellent radiation tolerance for TID (>100 krad* dependent on mission) and Single Event Effects (no latch up) and comes with a radiation guarantee
- Full die lot traceability and die lot TID testing ensures consistent, reliable performance from every part
- 5 screening flows from "Engineering" to "Flight Class" provide multiple options to match your budget to your needs and mission requirements
- Flexibility / Ease of Design
- Universal compact package for multiple density & data width options enables simplified board design and system integration
- Up to 8 Gb in a single CCGA package with small footprint (1.1 in x .717 in) & low height profile (.325 in)
- Wide data bus options (x8, x16, x32, x48, x64, x80), for simple connectivity to Rad-Hard FPGAs, ASICs and processors, with support for implementation of various error correction schemes
- Greater Performance
Data Device Corporation (DDC) is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high-reliability Connectivity, Power and Control solutions (Data Networking Components to Processor Based Subsystems, Space Qualified SBCs and Radiation Hardened Components; Power Distribution, Control and Conversion; Motor Control and Motion Feedback) for aerospace, defense, space, and industrial applications. With awards for quality, delivery, and support, DDC has served these industries as a trusted resource for more than 50 years... providing proven solutions that are optimized for efficiency, reliability, and performance.