World's Fastest SPI to MIL-STD-1553 Interface...Enables More Compact and Higher-Density Boards!Eletter Product
The Nano-ACE® (BU-67833LC) BC/RT/MT MIL-STD-1553 terminal utilizes a fast 50MHz Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) to reduce pin count and package size, providing the ability to create more compact and higher density boards. The Nano-ACE’s highly efficient +3.3V transceivers minimize power consumption and heat dissipation, enabling further board miniaturization through the use of smaller, lower power components and heat sinking requirements.
- World’s Fastest 50 MHz 1553 Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI)
- Interoperability with a wide variety of processors
- Easy to implement (4 wire interface)
- Ultra Compact Footprint
- Small 7x7mm QFN package, with reliable pad pitch (0.5mm)
- Saves space and enables creation of more compact and higher density boards
- Replaces 2 transceivers, MIL-STD-1553 protocol core, and memory
- Optimized Performance
- Supports BC or RT or Monitor modes, and RT/Monitor modes
- Ultra low transceiver power (0.90W max @100% duty cycle)
- Backwards compatible with ACE / Enhanced Mini-ACE® series
Data Device Corporation (DDC) is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high-reliability Connectivity, Power and Control solutions (Data Networking Components to Processor Based Subsystems, Space Qualified SBCs and Radiation Hardened Components; Power Distribution, Control and Conversion; Motor Control and Motion Feedback) for aerospace, defense, space, and industrial applications. With awards for quality, delivery, and support, DDC has served these industries as a trusted resource for more than 50 years... providing proven solutions that are optimized for efficiency, reliability, and performance. Data Device Corporation brands include DDC, Beta Transformer Technology Corporation, National Hybrid Inc., North Hills Signal Processing Corp., Pascall Electronics Ltd., and XCEL Power Systems Ltd. DDC is headquartered in Bohemia, NY and has manufacturing operations in New York, California, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit: www.ddc-web.com.